Read below the precautions we’re taking to prevent the spread of Covid-19, and what you can to do help us.
Please come only to class if you have no symptoms. Otherwise, cancel your class.
You may bring you own mat and a towel to cover your mat/props with. You are however welcome to use our mats and props as well, that are cleaned regularly.
We take all measures seriously and aim to continue to teach in a safe space for all. We are grateful to welcome you at Beautiful Yoga and be able to practice together safely.
what we’re doing
• We are providing you with hand sanitizers to disinfect your hands
• Our studio is well ventilated with fresh air
• Our schedule is slightly changed to provide enough time in between classes to regulate the amount of visitors
• Our teachers refrain from any physical/hands-on adjustments and wear face masks whenever in proximity to you
• We are serving tea/water only to go
• Our dressing rooms are closed
what you can do
• Make sure you have no symptoms, when coming to the studio, otherwise cancel your class
• Make sure to book your spot in advance
• Upon entering the studio please disinfect your hands with the provided hand sanitizers
• Sneeze and cough in your elbow
• Maintain 1.5 meters distance from other students and teachers at all times
• Enter and leave the studio while maintaining the 1.5 meters distance
• Preferably make use of the bathroom at home
• Preferably arrive fully dressed in your workout clothing as the dressing rooms are closed
• You may bring your own water bottle as we are not serving tea/water inside the studio (only to go)
• Please arrive no more than 15 minutes before the start of a class and leave soon after class
Beautiful Yoga © • 2020