Read below the precautions we’re taking to prevent the spread of Covid-19, and what you can to do help us.
If you are joining with someone from your household, please notify us upon booking so we can allow you to sit more closely together and possibly allow more students to join a class. Please complete the health check below before attending a class.
We take all measures seriously and aim to continue to teach in a safe space for all. We are grateful to welcome you back at Beautiful Yoga from July 1st.
what we’re doing
• We are providing you with hand sanitizers to disinfect your hands
• Our studio is well ventilated with fresh air
• Our schedule is slightly changed to provide enough time in between classes to regulate the amount of visitors
• Our teachers refrain from any physical/hands-on adjustments
• We are not serving tea/water
• Our dressing rooms are closed
what you can do
• Complete the health-check above before coming to the studio: make sure all answers to the questionnaire can be answered with a ‘no’, otherwise cancel your class
• Make sure to book your spot in advance
• Upon entering the studio please disinfect your hands with the provided hand sanitizers
• Sneeze and cough in your elbow
• Maintain 1.5 meters distance from other students and teachers at all times
• Enter and leave the studio while maintaining the 1.5 meters distance
• Preferably make use of the bathroom at home
• Preferably arrive fully dressed in your workout clothing as the dressing rooms are closed
• You may bring your own water bottle as we are not serving tea/water
• Please arrive no more than 15 minutes before the start of a class and leave right after class
You are advised to bring your own mat + towel
Beautiful Yoga © • 2020